Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Some more thoughts on our duty as Christians

My brother Bryan Wiley posted some very level-headed thoughts pertaining to what we as Christians are called to do now:

We pray for him and our country. And personally I strongly recommend sharing your faith in Christ more frequently and loudly. If persecution should start, I can testify my boldness for Jesus and willingness to endure hardship for him increases with my willingness to verbally identify with him.

Whether or not the country as a whole ever returns to Jesus en mass is unknown. If persecution arises, we can consider ourselves blessed in order to more clearly manifest Christ's glory while we endure.

Also, pray for out pastors for boldness and a detachedness from worldly care as they preach about things that may incur the sword of Caesar.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home